TERMS OF SERVICE
1. Acceptance and Modification of this Agreement
Welcome to www.AwesomeFinancialFuture.com (the “website”). The owners and operators of the website (“we”, “us”, “our”) provide the services and information at the website subject to these Terms of Service (“Terms of Service”, “Agreement”). Please read these Terms of Service before using our website. By using the website, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms of Service, which will take effect immediately upon your first use of the website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by these Terms of Service, please do not access or otherwise use the website. We reserve the right to modify this Agreement at any time. Any such modifications will be effective upon posting on this website. To use the website, you must be of legal capacity to enter into a binding contract and must not be prohibited from using the website by the laws of the jurisdiction from which you access the website.
Registered users may be required to comply with further conditions as set forth below.
Free and voluntary registration with this website is required to access certain content and features. Registration provides users the ability to create a customer account, where users may be required to choose a username and password. You alone are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your password.
By registering with this website, you agree to abide by the Code of Conduct as set forth below. You further consent to receive e-mails and notifications in connection with this website, including, but not limited to, updates, events, and announcements.
3. Your Customer Account
We reserve the right to amend, terminate, modify, suspend, or otherwise disable your account at our discretion and for any reason without notice to you. As a courtesy, we may choose to notify you prior to the deletion or suspension of your customer account. This courtesy does not constitute a waiver of the above stated right and does not create any further obligation on our part to provide you with notice of changes to or termination of your account.
4. Code of Conduct
Our website provides features that are available to its registered users. To ensure the safety and enjoyment of registered users, we require these users to follow this Code of Conduct. Failure to follow the Code of Conduct may lead to the deletion of your customer account and the moderation or deletion of any content or text uploaded or otherwise posted by you to this website. You acknowledge that we do not prescreen content posted by users, but we reserve the right to moderate or remove any posts, comments, or uploaded content by you that do not comply with this Code of Conduct at our sole discretion.
- Offensive and profane content. Registered users are prohibited from posting any content that is unlawful, harmful, profane, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, harmful to minors, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise offensive. This includes, but is not limited to, offensive images, links, or other media that contains sexually explicit or excessively violent content.
- Harassment. Registered users are expressly prohibited from harassing or threatening other users. Harassment includes, but is not limited to: insults, defamatory statements, statements invasive of another’s privacy, or the transmission or sharing of any content that may cause any individual or entity to experience ridicule, threat or discomfort.
- Username selection. You are advised against using personally identifiable information in the creation of your username. Usernames may not be based on known existing trademarks, famous individuals, or known fictional characters. Registered users may not choose a username that belongs to another user.
Members are advised to notify us in the event that another user has violated this Code of Conduct. Failure to enforce any part of our Code of Conduct does not constitute a waiver of any portion of this Code of Conduct.
5. Website Content
All content on this website, excluding User Content, is either wholly owned or is, to the best of our knowledge, properly licensed by us, our owners, affiliates, or third party licensors, and are protected by applicable U.S. and international laws. The unauthorized use of any such website content is prohibited and may subject the infringer to civil and criminal liability to the extent possible by law.
The website’s trademarks, trade names, and logos are the intellectual property of the website owners. All other trademarks, logos, or trade names used on this website are the property of their respective owner. Reproduction of any trademark, logo, or trade name appearing on this website without permission from their owner is prohibited.
The contents of this website (including, but not limited to, information contained on message boards, in text files, or in chats) are provided solely for general informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be construed as advice. While the information shared on this website is believed to be accurate and reliable, it cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, financial, real estate, accounting, tax, securities trading or legal matters. Because the website is intended to provide general information only, you should discuss your specific needs with a qualified professional if you require advice. Because the terms of third-party offers referenced on this website are subject to change without notice, users must independently verify the terms of any such offers prior to participating in them. The website and its content are provided on an “as is” basis. We are not liable for any decisions, actions, or results achieved through use of this website.
6. Deep Linking
You may hyperlink directly to any page on our website. Please note however that only the name and/or URL of the page to which you are linking, the headline and at most the first 80 words of the story may be reproduced unless additional permission is obtained directly from us A brief synopsis, not exceeding 80 words, of the article accompanying the text link is also permissible. If you have any questions related to linking to us, or if you wish to request additional permissions, including the use of any AwesomeFinancialFuture.com content, logos, or images, please contact us via e-mail
7. User Content
If you do not want to grant us the rights as set out above, please do not submit your contribution to our website. We reserve the right to remove any work or part of a work from the website at our sole discretion. You should keep backup copies of your work.
When you submit content, in any format, you represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights, including copyright, in the material that you are contributing to our website. We are in no way accountable for false or incorrect attribution in connection with any original work.
8. Modification to or Termination of Services
You acknowledge and agree that we may modify or terminate the website or any of its services or features at any time or terminate your access to them without notice to you. You acknowledge and agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party as a result of any such modification or termination. You may discontinue use of the website at any time without notice to us.
9. Third Parties
The website may help you locate news, information, products, services, or suppliers that may be of interest to you. While we are not required to screen content accessible through links on the website, we reserve the right to do so and to remove any such links at any time. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any third party content and that you must evaluate any such third party content and bear all risks associated with any use of third party content, including any reliance on the accuracy or completeness of the information.
10. Use of the Website
Users of our website, whether registered or not, acknowledge that the tools, processes, strategies, materials and information and other content presented by us on our website are proprietary, and you agree not to record, duplicate, distribute, teach, or train from, our tools, processes, strategies, materials, information, and other content in any manner whatsoever without our prior specific express written permission. Any unauthorized use or distribution of our website’s proprietary concepts, materials, and intellectual property or other such proprietary content by you or your representatives is prohibited, and we will pursue legal action and full damages if these terms are violated. You agree to access the website’s services through the interface provided by this website and you agree not to use a robot or any other process or technology to monitor or copy the services.
11. Copyrights and Copyright Agent
We are not liable for any copyright infringement arising from any materials posted, shared, uploaded or otherwise transmitted on this website, including advertisements, user generated content, or other third party content. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and request that our users do the same.
If you are a copyright owner or agent thereof and believe that your copyrights are being violated by materials found on this website, please contact us. We will investigate your claims and, if appropriate, modify or remove the infringing material. Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512(c)), we require the following information before we are able to investigate your claim
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you believe is infringing is located or identified on the website, including a verifiable link or URL to the material;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law, and is not a permissible “fair use” of your work; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury that the information submitted to us is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
The above information should be provided to our registered agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement. Registered copyright agent can be reached at: copyrightagent@AwesomeFinancialFuture.com.
12. Events, Information, and Speaker Changes
The events, information, and speakers listed on our website are subject to change without notification.
13. Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
Although we seek to update and keep accurate the content contained in the website as much as possible, some errors and/or omissions may occur.
Accordingly, all information, content, material, and services available on or through this site are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. To the full extent permissible by law, we disclaim any warranties or representations of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. We are further unable to warrant the non-infringement of intellectual property or proprietary rights.
Neither we, our affiliates and related entities, nor any of their respective employees, agents, third party content providers or licensors warrant that the content is accurate, reliable, or correct; that this site will be available uninterrupted at any particular time or location; that any defects or errors will be corrected or that the content is secure or free of viruses or other harmful components. Your use of this site is solely at your risk. In no event will we, or our directors, officers, partners, employees, representatives, contractors, third party licensors, affiliates, successors, or assigns (“the website parties”) be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, reliance, exemplary, or consequential damages, loss of profits, loss of business, loss of expected savings, procurement of substitute goods or services, loss of use, loss of data, business interruption, or any other non-direct damages however caused, whether or not we or any of the website parties have been advised of the possibility of such damages. The limitations of liability and disclaimers in this agreement will apply regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, warranty, strict liability, negligence or other tort, and will survive any claimed fundamental breach or breaches or any claimed failure of the essential purpose of contract or any claimed failure of an exclusive remedy. Because some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages, these exclusions and limitations may be limited to the extent necessary to comply with applicable law.
Your use of the website means you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the website parties, including all third parties mentioned at this website, from and against any and all losses, expenses, damages, claims, fines, penalties, costs, fees, actions, or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from any content you or anyone acting under your password or user name submit, post, transmit, or make available on the website, and resulting from your use of this website and the content thereon, or your breach of these Terms of Service.
15. Dispute Resolution Policy
You agree to follow our dispute resolution policy as set forth below in connection with any potential claims or disputes arising from your use of this website:
- Informal Negotiations. Parties to a dispute concerning this Agreement or the use of this website will attempt to informally negotiate settlement or resolution of the dispute.
- Binding Arbitration. If online arbitration is unsuccessful or unavailable to the Parties for any reason, the Parties agree to submit to binding arbitration in the jurisdiction of the state of Washington.
16. Miscellaneous Provisions
- Domicile of this Website. This website is controlled, owned, and operated in the state of Washington. If you access this website from any other location in the world, you do so at your own risk. You alone are responsible for the compliance with your own jurisdiction’s laws and regulations.
- Jurisdiction and Choice of Law. Despite any provision herein to the contrary, the validity, interpretation, and performance of these Terms of Service are governed and controlled solely and exclusively by the laws and regulations of the state of Washington. In the event of any dispute not resolved through our Dispute Resolution Policy, you agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of King County, Washington and/or the United States District Court for the Western District of Washington for any claim related to, arising from, or in connection with these Terms of Service and/or your use of the website.
- Severability. If any portion of this Agreement is found to be invalid by any competent Court of Law, the invalidity will not affect other provisions or applications of this Agreement that can be given effect without the invalid portion.
- Notification of Changes to this Agreement. We may update this Agreement from time to time. We will notify you about material changes to our Terms of Service by sending a notice to the email address you provided to us and by placing a prominent notice on our website. Please be aware that we are not liable for failure of notification in the event that the contact information provided by you is incorrect, outdated, or inactive.
- Statute of Limitations. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the Terms of Service must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
Last updated: June 1, 2012